Forma for Skin Tightening

Author: Modern Aesthetics Canada | | Categories: forma , medical grade skincare , skin tightening


It's what the celebrities are raving about ~ Forma "the non-surgical facelift" facial.

Forma for Skin Tightening

Forma works by gently heating the dermal layer of the skin with a handheld wand. Using heat and radio frequency, Forma painlessly creates micro-injuries, forcing the skin to go into "healing mode" and producing collagen. 

An anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatment, Forma addresses all areas of the face including the jowls, cheeks, chin, crow's feet, brows, and fine lines around the mouth and eyes. It will immediately plump the skin and give it an incredible glow. Our mature patients are loving this non-invasive treatment for the lifting + tightening. Our younger patients are using it for prevention and a more "snatched" look.⁠

Forma is Health Canada approved for any skin type and is one of the safest, and most effective, skin tightening devices on the market.

The Forma Treatment

Before starting the procedure, we will apply a thin layer of conductive gel to your face. This gel helps the Forma wand glide smoothly over your skin. As we moves the wand in gentle circular motions, you'll feel a pleasant warmth and occasionally a light prickling sensation. Overall, it's like a cozy, warm, facial massage. Take a deep breath and relax while Forma goes to work.

The applicator wand has sensors that monitor your skin's temperature and automatically adjust to keep it at a comfortable level. However, if you ever feel any discomfort, just let us know. We can easily lower the temperature settings to match your personal comfort preferences. This is especially helpful for patients with sensitive skin or when treating delicate areas like under the eye.

That Post-Treatment Glow

After your session, your face might have a flushed appearance, like you just finished a stellar cardio blast. Don't' worry, it'll take less than an hour to get back to your normal gorgeous self. In rare cases, if you have sensitive skin, it might take a bit more time for your skin to return to normal. What you will notice immediately is the amazing plump and glow your skin has.


Full results will be seen 14 days after your treatment. (Give that collagen time to grow.)⁠

⁠The 80/20 Rule

Expect to have a conversation during or after your treatment about your at-home skincare regimen. While 20% of your skincare results are from professional treatments, the other 80% of results are from your home-care routine. That's why it's so important to invest in the RIGHT at-home products so your skin is getting the support and high quality ingredients it needs to look it's absolute best.

At the very least, you should be using a medical grade vitamin C serum + daily SPF.


*Applies to single sessions & packages.

Book My Forma